Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What-IF Michael Jackson was still alive?

There have been so many theories as if or not the great michael jackson was still alive and hiding, faking his death while evading the media.

I am not sure what the truth is, however, all I can tell you is that if he was still alive and hiding, he might just be more smarter than we actual knew. If he is still alive somewhere, I am certain he is living a more comfortable life since he was a well known superstar all over the world for decades.



His false memorial would have been one of the most well staged events in human history, following the burial, which is what appeared to be another staged event. I even had shed a few tears at his memorial so quite frankly I would feel very deceived if I knew he were somewhere hiding but at the same time I would feel also be glad he is somewhere safe and enjoying his new life, finally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment